![]() |
| Signe taking care of her charges this morning. |
Got down to hockey yesterday afternoon which finally had that Olympic feel. Seems like a momentum is building for these Games and the Olympic Plaza down in Adler (coastal cluster hosting flame and all arena events) was crowded with people and abuzz with all tongues. Felt lucky to score a last minute ticket for Signe. You can't get into the plaza area without a ticket to an event. Once you're in, you can stay as long as you like and there's plenty to do and eat, etc. Hopefully some of that coastal energy can seep up into the mountains.
![]() |
| Olympic Plaza has a global party feel to it. |
USA blew out the Slovakians 7-1. There were some empty seats but a full feeling, not bad for a first round game.
![]() |
| Selfie pano ad nauseum. I can't help myself. |
Someone in Sochi got the memo and there is now color coding to determine toilet paper from paper towels. Phew. Paper towels are blue... I think.
Director Jason is adamant that I not use the term "I think". The expert is not supposed to think, he's supposed to know. I was unaware of how much I think... but am working on knowing.





No comments:
Post a Comment